As we all are having a bad time due to COVID-19. Facebook has come up with a new business plan for the Small and Medium Enterprises sector. To help small businesses across the world Facebook has announced a $100 million grant program to support up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries.
Why Facebook launched this business grant program?
The Facebook business grant program is launched for Small and middle enterprise businesses that were in bad condition around the world in the current situation. And Mark Zuckerberg (CEO) had already said in their last year’s Christmas Facebook post “Small businesses are priorities for Facebook.”
How it’s useful for the Small and Medium Enterprises sector?
With help of the Facebook grants, small and medium enterprises can overcome the Covid19 effect.
- Where this will helps to generate a good lead
- Helps to make a good connection with the customers
- Helps to make the workforce strong
- For rent and operational cost
What’s the eligibility benchmark?
To apply for this program there certain eligibility check points which are need to be fulfilled by the company.
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Have between 2 and 50 employees as on January 1, 2020
- Should have been in business for over a year
- Be located near the Facebook office where they operate
How do I apply?
To apply there are some documents or proofs about your business need to be submitted to Facebook.
These documents are differ from country to country.
Apply here for this facebook business grant program.
Apply it fast because there is an end date for applying based on different countries.